RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are LHS employes idiots...U be the judge
Old 04-11-2007, 05:35 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are LHS employes idiots...U be the judge

I agree, that's why we opened our own hobby shop. Most shops just want you to buy stuff and get out so you break your car and come back and buy more stuff you don't need, or they don't care about you if you bought something off the internet and then went there to get parts. It's terrible here in Dallas/Fort Worth, I never met such a bunch of rude people in all my life till I went into the hobby stores here, That was about the time I decided to start a hobby shop about a year and half ago, but I am learning from my customers and from on here that there is alot I need to learn still, but I have no problem admitting I am wrong or made a mistake or said something STUPID at some point. It's too bad there all so rude it ruins the industry and leaves a bad taste in peoples mouth. What a shame. I feel bad for you dude, that your stuck with those jerks, I would start buying on line exclusivly even if you have to wait a few days for parts at least you won't have to feel like you got crapped on when you left the store and let peeps know you had a bad experiance there every tiem you went in, crap on them.