RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are LHS employes idiots...U be the judge
Old 04-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Sjokoz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are LHS employes idiots...U be the judge

ORIGINAL: DaveG55

ORIGINAL: C-Fraser..::HPI::..

I dont know if u guys have this problem but evertime i go to my lhs's and i tell them wat i want there like no u want this soo u think they would be right((sometimes)) cause there work at a rc store but nope always selling me the wrong parts sayin there the right ones then i go bak and im like i told u and there like really i dont belive u soo i have to show them its completly retared i have wasted or $200 buck getting the wrong stuff from them and to top it off they dont do refunds and its my only one out here bloody retarted i say..
Well anyone have the same problems as me at there LHS

Hhmmmm, If you're going to call someone retarded you should probably learn to spell it correctly...

As for the other question it seems to me the old saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" applies.
Well not everyone has english as their native tounge (?). This is an international forum. So dont expect everyone to write perfect english. Yes I realise the poster is from canada which is partially english and partially french if im not wrong. Not sure where in Canada Maple Ridge is from (English/French region). But still. If the poster can just make him self understandable then that shouldn't matter! He didn't attack you personally so why should you make a personal attack on him? And yea im not from the US or UK myself so my english is proberly not perfect. But I try my best!

But back to the question. Yea I can only agree on that saying. If the local LHS sounds like he has no idea what the hell he is talking about, why go back to him? Offcourse if he is the only LHS in the region then you should just stop listening to him and buy what you have been adviced to on this lovely forum. Either on ebay or through him. But I actually have kinda the same problem. The guy whom owns the (not so local) LHS doesnt really know alot about what he is selling. So this is why I frequent this forum and just ordered a new engine from ebay. Both because it is ALOT cheaper (320$ for a a STS D30M tuned by ABmods + a STS tuned pipe + S&H from the US to Denmark compared to around 400$ for a new K4.6 HPI Savage engine alone here in Denmark) and because I dont really trust the advice from the LHS.