RCU Forums - View Single Post - What parts did you use to build your CMP P-51 140? (Build thread)
Old 04-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Oosiksmith
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What parts did you use to build your CMP P-51 140? (Build thread)

Although I am very pleased with the quality of this kit I was a little let down by the fact there was no manual for the plane, just an exploded view schematic. I've been trolling through the other posts for this kit hoping to find the control throws when I found a reference another builder had posted about the included manual. I went back and checked Nitroplanes website add for this plane and sure enough it says it comes with a manual with step by step instructions.

So, last night I emailed Nitroplanes and told them my kit never had the manual; by tonight I not only received an email from them saying they'd send me one right away, I also received a second email with a shipping order number, indicating my manual is already on its way!

This makes two problems I've had with incorrect or missing parts on this plane and Nitroplanes has quickly sent me what I need with no fuss or delay whatsoever. I've read a few other posts about some customers who've had some problems with this company, but I have to say thats not been my experience. I've recommended them to my friends and I will continue to do business with them, thanks to their prompt and great service and the quality of the kit. Good job Nitroplanes.

Tim