RCU Forums - View Single Post - O'Brien Hobby experience
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 09:26 PM
Scalenut52

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: O'Brien Hobby experience

Hi Guys.

My point IS...... things may look a certain way ( and I can appreciate that) BUT , THEY ARE NOT. We are currently working to repair the damage caused by outside sources to our customers orders. Contact , Yuval Vankin, Tom Myerick , Joe Greir, and they can verify that. For Mr. McMichael I am hoping that his order problems were settled today. I will not know until monday when i can check with my postamaster. The mistake we made on his order was double charging his credit card, but we took care of that right away, as I'm sure he can confirm. For his troubles Mr. McMichael revceved a $80 digital servo on the house.

Why doesnt somebody look up all the complaints against Tower Hobbies or other mail order houses for that matter. In defense of ourselves. look up all the complaints filed against USPS, UPS, DHL and Fedex last year alone.

Like I said, I can fully understand how this situation may appear a certain way, but all we ask is to take a look at our previous records, and anyone can see that we are not in the business of frauding people! Have we made mistakes, yes. Will we in the future, probably. Who doesnt. But the major major problems with about 15 of our customers orders in the last 3 weeks do not lie on our shoulders.

With the help of one of these customers in Texas, I have gotten the info to contact the FBI and Postamster General regarding a large amount of missing, lost or delayed pacakges coming from our shop in the last 3 weeks alone.

All I ask from my customers ( and i hate to ask them to wait) is to hold out, THE PROBLEMS WIL BE CORRECTED, AND FIXED. We will make things right in the end. Last year we completed over 2300 mailorder between our website, RCU and Ebay. We had only about 6 or 7 customers that we could not fully satisfy, due to exact situations like this.

Now you can trust my word in our past records or not. If we were to delibertly conduct business like this, my freinds we would have been out of business a long time ago.

We all share the same hobby and interests, it is a damn shame problems like this can occur. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me.

Thank you

DOUG

O'Brien Hobbies