RCU Forums - View Single Post - GST revs but BARELY moves? HELP!
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 10:27 AM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: GST revs but BARELY moves? HELP!

Thanks for the help so far guys.

So i was playing around and checking stuff out and the rear diff seemed to be acting strang so i figured i broke something in there, took it completely apart and yup, BROKEN the differential bevel gear on the right rear, so i replaced the whole thing with the spare diff i had.

NOW here is my question, IF ONLY the right rear diff was broken the truck would still go correct? It would just be front wheel drive though right? BUT the truck WAS NOT moving so i'm assuming something in the front diff is broken also, I was turning the front axles and it SEEMS to be ok but i was just asking before i spend the time ripping the whole front end apart. I'm THINKING the front diff is broken also, maybe a bevel gear but i guess i won;t know until i take it apart, just wondering what you guys though. Why in the world did i break a diff bevel gear yoke anyway? Think this is covered by CEN? Should i e-mail or call them and ask for a replacement part?

So what do you think call CEN and ask for another diff bevel gear?
Take apart the front diff?

I wasen't even bashing when i broke these i was tuning the high end needle, hmm?