RCU Forums - View Single Post - That's it, I'm selling, I'm sick of the cp pro.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:21 PM
bkress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: That's it, I'm selling, I hate the cp pro.

I was having similar problems with mine until I took it into the Helicopter Doctor at Al's Hobby Shop in Elmhurst, Il. I replaced my 3-in-1 twice thinking it was he problem why my heli would not lift off properly and fly smoothly. What they discovered was pretty simple, but something I had not yet looked at... The blades were out of track and out of balance which caused enough vibration to bring the bird slamming down into the ground. So, mechanically and electronically everything was perfect and they did nothing but balance my blades and now it flies great. So, if you have overlooked such a small thing that really is one of the most important things to check, then that could be some of your problems. I dunno, I just hate to see anyone give up the Blades. They are a great heli as long as you got a deep pocket until you have surpassed the learning curve. Generally, the bigger the heli is the less responive it is on your controls and the easier it is to fly. The t-rex 450 or 600 are definately good birds, but they are really scary to try to hover in the house. This is why the blade cp is key. Fly her anywhere as long as there isn't much wind... Anywyas, good luck and happy flying.