RCU Forums - View Single Post - revo 3.3 jato 3.3 or savage x ??????
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 07:18 PM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: revo 3.3 jato 3.3 or savage x ??????

Your little revo WILL NOT out haul a GST 7.7 go look on youtube at some videos, YES a GST needs a 7.7 to go that fast, because it's 17 POUNDS and TWICE the size! PLus had a TON of power!
Why do you want to know how much tires cost? On e-bay you can get them for 50-60 bucks but they last a LONG time so I have no idea why you asked that?
WOW a roto start, who cares i prefer a pull start sometimes, so i don't have to haul around a roto starter, 50 bucks for the roto start though isn't bad.
It can still corner and take some massive landings! Like i said a GST can bash with a Savage anyday! How do i know? I've owned them both! Anything else you'd like to add that you know nothing about? Feel free i love correcting you today!
ORIGINAL: flow41

That GST 7.7 its cool it needs a 7.7cc to go for 40+ and my lil revo 3.3 goes 45+ right out the box

oh and another thing how much are the 7.5 tires for your cen ? [8D]

+ gotta love pulling that starter or buying xpensive starter boxes from cen. YOU BUY A TRAXXAS YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PULLSTARTS!!

+ i rather have a crappy HPI than a cen tho i like to see that bulky truck going around curs and landing LOL