View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 11:07 AM
3D Joy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 12FG Press Release Announcement

ORIGINAL: aviti

ORIGINAL: NdFrSpeed

Aviti

Got news for you,that was not photoshoped,it came directily off Futaba website,,no more then a couple of weeks ago,now i see they changed the picture of the Radio on there Site

NdFrSpeed
My post was based on info I got from the Futaba representative. Where did you get your info? Oh, I see, you just saw the pic and assumed it was so. You know what they say about assuming. Maybe do a search and see that this question was asked and answered before trying to tell me I'm wrong. Further more, when you do want to disagree, it might be a little more polite to just state your opinion rather than starting off with "Got news for you". Now if you still think you know what you are talking about here, then please call Hobbico and ask them.
Well I am happy to know more about the new Futaba radio now .

This new radio seems very interesting to me. The antena location don't bother me as most but the possibility of latency due to the radio thinking in FM 72 mhz and then module then having to convert that into 2.4 ghz do bother me. Now Futaba tells everybody that this is not an issue so I don't know who to listen to...

I think that it is what makes people stay away from this system (the added computing required before sending a signal to the receiver). This area is still confused to me.

Can I feel the difference I don't know. I do know that every time I put better equipment in my planes, my flying kept getting better hence the importance of making sure the new Futaba is better than older Futaba...