RCU Forums - View Single Post - Air Hogs Aero Ace!
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 01:06 AM
RetiredRoadThunder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Air Hogs Aero Ace!

when I got my bipe there were 3 bi-wings there(not couting the Dominator and Red hawk), then only one Eagle/sport Aero ace (The one with just one wing, decals are of eagle wings usually) and a whole rack of Jets (three different Decal options). I looked on youtube and couldn't find any with the single wing flying, the jet looks like it flies pretty good from what I've seen. Just takes more space and nose dives easier.

I'd like to get the other two AAs so I can have some dog fights, I was hopeing none of them are significantly worse than the bipe.

Does shortening the tail stem make it turn sharper? Any down sides? I was going to switch to a soda straw and take the braces out and use a stir stick in it's place to loose weight, and I was going to go to the hobby store and look for some tiny wheels made of foam. Or the little rubber wheels from the slot cars could work. A stir stick might me strong enough to be an axle.

I flew mine today, it was windy but I think it's working alright, even after being torn up by a prop the size of itself.