RCU Forums - View Single Post - BRIO Electric 10-size
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 05:45 PM
cap10b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BRIO Electric 10-size

Nigel,
You are very observant; now that you mention it YES I did notice on long uplines I had to hold more and more rudder. I too agree this is a thrust issue although I have to admit trimming in a 90 degree crosswind is not really very fair to plane. I will try another day when the wind is down the runway so my readings will be true. I'm a little disappointed in the Corona receiver. I continually got bumped at the north end of the field. I was not babying the equipment I really put the stress test to the range on this and must say that the bumps occur close in not far out. So that’s a mystery to solve. The digital servos performed well as there was no blow back on the big flight control surfaces and with all that carbon fiber in the tail there is no way the thing is going to flutter. At the top of those long uplines you have to come down too with multi rolls, multi snaps, and multi whooshes ...no problems.

The true test is handing this plane over to my ham fisted DA 150 buddy who has two speeds. ON and OFF if he can’t tear it up then it’s a keeper.

LOL

JDS