RCU Forums - View Single Post - Rules of the field during non-race weekends
Old 05-22-2007, 12:38 PM
p51mech38
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rules of the field during non-race weekends

UPDATE. Just because it was so damn funny when I heard it. Dude called the club pres to complain... About the how our cussing him out offended him That guys kid has a fouler mouth. I hope you find this forum ya dirtbag, and get a clue. Maybe I will just copy this whole thing, and pin up on the TX impound. Maybe because I work around full sized aircraft that I have grown to respect it and the 800 mph machette it swings. I am glad I have become a instructor because at least I can do something to teach good habits instead of just piss and moan about it. I am learning in the past few days that alot of new club members are self taught. Well no wonder these guys have such bad habits. I am a young guy too. I just feel embarrassed for my generation some times. Maybe it is just Reno but a ton of the young guys here just have no respect for anything... Not even their own safety. I am talking guys in their 30s that should know better acting like a 20 year old frat boy who thinks that kind of stuff only happens to other pilots. So I really know they have no respect for anybody elses safty. Next club meeting will be interesting for sure. Again thanks for giving some insite into how other clubs handle these things.