RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anybody Re-use Aerobird Swift Guts?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 07:15 PM
tam popo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anybody Re-use Aerobird Swift Guts?

Hiya! I never thought of the servo problem, sorry! To use 2 servos in Stryker you will need an elevon mixer (here about £3), each servo in wing plugs in at one end of mixer so you have 2 connections together plugged in. The mixer is a couple inches long (looks like an esc) - at other end there are 2 connectors on built-in wires that plug into RX. What happens is that to climb (pull back tX control) both elevators (elevons) rise giving lift. Push up and they drop down to descend. To turn, one elevon rises, other goes down etc. Easy stuff - lots of simple control. If you go to a forward motor and want tractor pull (thrust) just reverse wires on motor or fit connectors before wires go into esc so you can reverse them without de-soldering connections on motor. You can now use any prop on an adapter - looking from front of plane prop should go anti-clockwise with any lettering on prop showing at front (I think). But if its only $19 for a new fuse and you're happy with swift stick with it. All these thoughts are my own personal one mr Censor![>:]