RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official T-rex 450 XL SE Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 04:18 AM
consultjdm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official T-rex 450 XL SE Thread

Krisnz,

If your gyro has two wires to the receiver then yes you can adjust sensitivity from the TX.

Use the Gear AtL.

If your gyro is reversed then the numbers on the the gear have to be used like they're backwards I believe, 0 would be 100. You can tell by going above and below 50% a few percentage points and the lights on the gyro should tell you which way to move the % to go into HH.

Which toggle switch did you link the gear to? the one on the front left? Is that "E"?

Anyway once linked it gives you two setups to use for sensitivity. You can use it as a normal and Idel up settings for sensitivity or HH or Normal mode. Assuming your setup has the gyro in nomal - not reversed mode then 100% sensitivity setting on the TX would be 100% gyro sensitivity in HH Mode. 75% setting in the TX would be 50% sensitiviy inthe gyro in HH mode and 25% would be 75% in normal mode and 0% sensitivity would be 100% sensitivity in Normal mode. Of course 50% is 0 sensitivity in either mode, but the gyro goes in to nomal mode at 50% so 50% sensitivity would be 0 real sensitivity in normal mode. What Im trying to say is 50% on the TX is 0 and both 0 and a 100 setting in the TX is are both 100% sensitvity but 0 is 100% in normal mode.

Clear like mud or coffe, LOL.

So if you set one of the modes to below 50% that would turn HH on and off. I'm not sure why you would want to turn HH off unless you were just doing some tests. Its really for one sensitivity setting on the tx to be like 75& and the other to be like 65&. So in normal mode you could have more tail holding power and then when you do Forward flight and piroetts you could flip the toggle changing the sensitivy setting to 65% (but we know that means 30% of the gyro sensitivity from my explanation above) to give you better response on the ruddy by lowering the sensitivity.

should I even sign my name to this? Is it understandable?

JD