RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official T-rex 450 XL SE Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 07:49 PM
starcop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official T-rex 450 XL SE Thread

Hi lrrps, Yes it the Hangar 9 P51 Mustang it has the Evo .40 nitro motor. This was there trainer PTS version and I removed all the training gear and added flaps. Fly's great need a little more power but for the most part it's an easy tail dragger to fly. starcop
ORIGINAL: lrrps

Nice Mustang you have there, is it gas powered?

ORIGINAL: starcop

Hi consultjdm, Yeah the video quality isn't very good but I'm just learning how to film my helicopter in flight. I figure at some point I can go back and see my progress. I'm in the market for a new video camera after I get settled in my new house. I have a camcorder the Hi 8 but my cumputers out of date speed wise to upload video. I need the new high speed USB or SB1394 cable to connect. Then the 1394 doesn't connect to my camera. So time for me to build a new computer and buy a good digital video camera. I had my T-Rex 450 sitting on my build table for months I finally put it all together and to say the least I'm very impressed with Aligns helicopters. I've had the T-Rex 600 for over 4 months just sitting there. That's going to be ready next week, just need a few new parts and batteries. Well take care all, time to get packing! starcop