RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pfalz DIII resources -- Photos, Drawings, Plans, etc.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:28 AM
Sethhunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pfalz DIII resources -- Photos, Drawings, Plans, etc.

Hi Erich - Yes I know I'm way behind in posting. The truth is, the engine (ignition/fuel/etc.) has been quite a challenge. I know some folks will be disappointed in the exposed powerplant and muffler - so I wanted to get closer to finished before posting the steps along the way! I hope within a week to have the nose repainted and the plane right-side-up again. I'm still leaning towards making a composite (carbon/glass) spinner, and hope in a few days to order a mini lathe to cut a wax mold. I've also been dragging my feet regarding reciever choice. I'd like to consider a Futaba spread spectrum module for my 9C but I'm not sure they're in production yet?? Another option is the FASST 6 ch or a plain-old 72 mhz PCM. BTW I received Fritz in the mail from ThePilotPeople. They make a nice pilot. ANyway, I hoping to fly it in July and start a quick build Junkers DII. I promise more pictures in a few days. Thanks for checking up!!!