RCU Forums - View Single Post - Inverted prop hanging/
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 03:38 PM
doctor jason

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Mr PRO

It's so good to talk to some one so knowledeable I totally agree and support your views, sorry I have not been in touch but the Irish man is making me work very hard I used to like my old life where I got paid less and did a lot lesswork.

How ever I have been able to design a new aeroplane.

I aim to dominate the world with my new multi engine gas turbine funfly,aerobatic, 3D trainer,glider which will fit into any large car with the wings already attatched. This is because I don't trust people when it comes to folllowing my instructions.you never know if the instructions are not followed it is a possabillity that the wings may come off in flight and due to litigation I do not want any design faults in this aerplane, as otherwise some inept model magazine could end up suing me. Anyway back to the issue in hand I will be promoting this fantastic model very soon!

The plane will come as a doodle and balsa pack only and if requested i can arrange a stanley knife and ruler for you. the cowl will be an Aramid fiber. It is available in two halfs one half is available from Mat's hobbys in Ireland and the second Half is made by munchin's lunch bar in Scotland. Unfortunately it is not possable to buy both halfs from one shop, this is in my belief total quality control,as if one half is moulded incorrectly the other half might be ok,but this is not guaranteed. The under cart is not available at present but the the wire will be available from ABC Barbecue near North Wierd some time after my doodle is released on the Stock exchange.
I am presently updating the doodle in to a managble A4 photo copy with some out dated weather on the back.
The model is heavily designed on an Italian full size aircraft the Extra 560 and after much thought in to the name of this model with names like Extrees. excess, Ex-iss.Excellant egdjturand many other wonderful fantastic exciting names I chose the name which does relate to any other model on this forum

EXCRESH [son]