RCU Forums - View Single Post - "OFFICIAL" Tsunami thread
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 04:29 PM
ENR_Kyle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "OFFICIAL" Tsunami thread

I have had my Tsunami for about 2 weeks, I have about 20 tanks threw, still on the original clutchbell and clutch shoes + spring.. (pic at bottom of the clutch bell after about 15 tanks).... anyway I am VERY happy with this truck. I paid $150 plus $20 shipping.. and it included a starter kit. all i needed was fuel.. I can not believe this price. This thing has taken a BEATING to. I have flipped it so much. I broke one part so far, it was a C-Hub wich was only $4 to replace.. Thats another thing I cant believe how cheep parts are for a redcat.. I though with an unknown brand it would be a big headache trying to get parts, but its not.. I broke my truck in using heat cycling.. i replced the stock glow plug after brakin (total 10 tanks).. with a OS A3 and this is by FAR the best engine (easiest to tune) I have ever owned. I have had 4 nitro cars/trucks before this and I could never get them to run/stay running. I would always sell them out of anger. this things runs all day, starts with one pull.. Tunes so easy.. I LOVE IT.. it has tons of low end, and once it hits second it has tons of top end also, I would not say 60MPH like they say, but atleast 45-50mph.. overall a GREAT value. At this price I plan to get a few more people into this awsome hobby!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj22479.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	700084   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj27473.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	700085   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kp34525.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	84.1 KB