RCU Forums - View Single Post - [RESOLVED]Somebody please calm me down, Redcat is REALLY pissing in my Cheerios .... (TREMOR 1/16th)
Old 06-16-2007, 09:01 PM
BaLLZaCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Somebody please calm me down, Redcat is REALLY pissing in my Cherios .... (TREMOR 1/16th)

dtsn280z:
And they fly when they're tuned man. I guess it all averages yeah? .
I do have to say, they are, I guess bang for the buck.
Just don't run it off into the pool. Man it just don't work.

chopped02:
I guess it doesn't matter considering the car quit running after a half gallon of fuel. My daughters Volcano quit running after 5 tanks. I'm sticking with quality "kits" from now on. Lesson learned.

Ohh definately, for sure.
Yes I agree, you have to understand from the get-go 'what' you are buying.
I knew what I was getting into when I bought it, I guess I just have a completely different opinion of "cheap"....

I agree , that Redcat has done a great job of distributing and cost slashing the product, (to be fair)... And I do understand, to get the price after mark-up, manufacture, shipping(from China), imbezeling, mob-funding, whatever else, that yes it is the best bang for the buck (Short Term)...

And I also agree that model engines submerged into pool water dont work correctly. LOL, that sucks.....

Hey Chopped,
Man I wanted a "KIT" that is why I was looking when I bought this Tremor. I figured "Since I am gonna be replacing everything on this damn thing, I might as well build it from the start" - I would like to have a kit. IMO there are WAAYYY too many 'RTR's out. It's gonna be a Wal-Mart Fad soon... Lol, just kidding.

Anyways, I got my parts Saturday (today) and yeah, like you said BlueCaKa69, the body is wrong. (AGAIN, To be fair, I have not contacted redcatdan yet so he may be able to correct it)

And Clermont, I stopped by a hobby store and bought 2 JR's... The only decent sub-micro's they had. The only hi-tec's they had were el-cheeeeeep-ooo's ....We'll see what happens.

I've talked WAY too much,
Bye.

quote:

Also, anyone know who REDCATDAN is ?

RCLYNX
I think he is the controler at Redcat.............He is helping me with some issues now that no one else seemed to want to :-)
Sorry RCLynx just saw you there, true very true when "nobody else wanted to help"
Maybe he is a fraud trying to get out credit card numbers ???? LOL

Later