RCU Forums - View Single Post - Venture Header Tank Installation
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 01:09 PM
Ad-Venture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Venture Header Tank Installation

I used a T filter on mine. But you need extra parts to do this. To do it right you need a fuel shutoff clip. KSJ makes some black ones, it clicks and pinches the fuel line off. Then you push a little button on it and it un-clicks to open the line back up. ( Thats the best way I could describe it ).

You'll need a fuel plug to go into the fueling end of the T, you will need to plug this off when your not fueling the Heli. KSJ makes these and they are black also. Thunder Tiger makes some metal ones that really stay in the line..... a little too good.

The T that I used is from KSJ also, looks just like one of those clear plastic filters only with another nipple right out of the side of the body of the filter.

When your rigging it... I did a bunch of trial and error. I have my T filter almost touching the header tank fuel outlet, you will see what I mean when you start trying to cram all that stuff into about an inch of room.

The T filters are like 6.95 for two. The fuel shutoffs are 3.95 for two and I had to get some thunder tiger fuel plugs, 3 pack is 2.95

I was going to set this up on my new ergo 30 that I scored for 150 bucks but there is no room. But on the Venture it works great. Hope that helps!