RCU Forums - View Single Post - GROUP BUILD - Top Flite Giant Scale F4U Corsair
Old 06-21-2007, 06:36 PM
NCIS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: GROUP BUILD - Top Flite Giant Scale F4U Corsair

Tom,

I believe that all Men were created equal. Just because I haven't been on this site as long as them doesn't mean they are better than I am. I just didn't know about it is all. I don't get this putting certain builders up on a pedistal thing that is going on. There is only one God and they aren't him. You are taking sides and that was just a post between Pete and myself. Let him speak for himself and that way everyone can remain friends. But by the way who are these special guy's your talking about other than Pete? You seem to think that they are something very special. Tell me what they have done to deserve special treatment anymore than the next builder. If you can tell me that they are better than me then I'll leave this site and go to RCSCALEBUILDERS.COM which I'm already on where everyone is treated equal. Nobody rates you from 1 to 10 over there. This is where I stand and I'm not going to change so tell me now if I'm not wanted or leave me alone when it comes to what I post in response to what I think is wrong information. By the way Timothy, thank you for your expert advice and backup.

Let me know,

Barry