RCU Forums - View Single Post - ]§[ Official Team VTX ST1 Thread ]§[
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 10:23 PM
j_blaze

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ]§[ Official Team VTX ST1 Thread ]§[

Finally broke something, it was good too. New layout at the track this week, huge 20+ foot triple that has buggies and truggies 15ft up in the air all day, those that only go 14 suffer the consequences. I was struggling with traction cause racing was over and the track had a nice layer of clay dust throughout and I was feeling good. I lined it up at full throttle and watched my st1 reach heights I had never seen before, I applied some brake when I cleared the lip to make a nice smooth nose down landing, then gave it some throttle as I softly descended on the downslope, but wait... I was 2 feet to the left, over jumped the landing and My nose did not come up. I was 90 degrees nose down, about 28mph, from a 15ft drop, directly over some 8"pvc, right on the front left tire. Sevral flips and tumbles later I was rubber side down as I heard moans from some of the others watching, I turned left and just kept turning left. I walked up to the truck and could see my nice shiny universal shaft had dug a nice circle in the clay and my upper arm was just hanging there. I think I jinxed myself by asking earlier in the thread what parts I should order for spares. Heres whats left for now...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig13800.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	710357