RCU Forums - View Single Post - CEN GST 7.7
Thread: CEN GST 7.7
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 07:51 AM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: CEN GST 7.7

Now that you have been called out you run to hide behind the rules. Why all of a sudden you want to go private. The forum rules just happens to be convenient. Do you even realize this is NOT the first time I have called out someones knowledge and asked them to back up their claims and they either hide behind some excuse or dont reply. It happens over and over. It always ends up the same way, they cant. So please be the one that CAN! All I ask is back up your claim!! Its that simple, shouldn't be too hard... When you spout as much "info" as you do then once in awhile, you will be asked to back it up or asked where you got that info. It's gonna and has happened....So maybe tempering your "flow" with some wisdom might be a good idea..maybe you understand that or you will understand that better later in life.. maybe not.. but if you are called out and can't back up your claim instantly..it hurts your credibility..as smart YOUNG MAN such as yourself needs all the credibility you can get...and just by writting everything you can think of wont help.. you will have to back it up once ina while. and if you've made a mistake and realize it at some point, then own up to it right away,, thats apart of being a respected man.. but thats up to you.. Am not going to pursue this any further unless you can back up your claims about .28 having more power and torque than the .46 7.7 but be prepared to back up any further claims you make. I will ask!!! and thats not against the rules!!

Just help yourself out and post your sources, I will ask you again!!

We are all hobbyists in it together looking for good info, you have some, just keep it good info..

you have a PM too!!!