RCU Forums - View Single Post - Who would win on curiousity...handling/speed
Old 07-08-2007, 12:40 AM
SpeedAddict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who would win on curiousity...handling/speed

ORIGINAL: rcnitrohead

I just went over to my other Hobby Shop, about 8 miles from where I live, on my bike[X(] Funny how on that trip I managed to pop my front bearing and the frame is starting to die on me[:@] Thats what I get for doing huge jumps 5' only reserved for my Savage lol. Getting to the point, the guy just started getting some Losi stuff and he had the new Baja Bug. Im definitely not a fan of that body but it was my first time seeing an LST in person. Man that thing his huge! Not as big as the CEN Genesis I saw at my other LHS but still pretty damn big. I still wonder how it can handle better since it looks kinda bulky[&:] I guess since the Savage's internals are compressed vertically between two plates it makes the CG higher where the LST has that dual deck setup. It looks pretty neat but I'd never shell out 600 5 piece McNuggets lol[8D]
Yeah, bikes make you really appreciate cars huh? You never realize how far something is until you bike or run it. I prefer to run since I have to train for Cross-country and Track. It's amazing how people can be so impatient when driving. They should try running where they want to go, that would really make them slow their pace down. Anyways....

Savage is a basher and will outlast the Revo and LST2 on bashing. It also has plenty of torque,too much, it's difficult to accelerate hard and keep the front tires on the ground. HOWEVER, the Monster Truck speed record in RC Car Action was set by a Savage X. 3-speed tranny, LCG chasis, and street tires. I think it did close to 65 m.p.h., but I'm not sure.