RCU Forums - View Single Post - Eagle 50?
Thread: Eagle 50?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Heliwreck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Eagle 50?

Thanks mrasmm for the link, I've been reading it and found out some of the problems I have. I haven't been able to fly it yet. After a couple set of blades broken the flybar is slightly bent (bend?) I straight it up as best as I could, and balanced the main blades as best as my knowledge too. Before I crashed it (not real bad but enough to cause damage to the tail boom and the blades) I fixed the tail boom and I am using the damaged blades, I fixed them also as best I could and think they work, but my heli wobles still. The main WEIRDEST thing happened to me after the whole thing is that the main rotor will start by itself like on and off real quick with the throttle all the way down and after I centered the servos...what happens is this...I center the servos, then I start the engine throttle up and when I get the throttle down, is when the on-off thing starts. It is dangerous as you imagine, because I have no control whatsoever to turn it off only by disconnecting the battery. Any thoughts about this? Thanks again!...