RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redcat Racing Tornado Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 06:48 PM
TheSpeedytiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redcat Racing Tornado Thread

thanks for the reply ehroof but it wasent ny thing you said i found out that there was a gap caused by tighting the screws on the head for the engine one by one and them really tight and it caused a gap so when i was doing an inspection of the car and checking the things you said to and i saw nitro fuel all over the engine and so i cranked it up and sure enough out came fuel. so i retightened everything and i checked everything and started it up and it runs great now and thanks for the help.[8D]

unfortunatlyi have a new problem this time a easy problem to fix. i was showing off all my nitro vehicles to my little cousins who came down to visit and i put out a kicker ramp and ramped it off the ramp at like 30-35mph and BOOM it hit the ground the wrong way and the wheel went flying and off came most the left front arm so now i have to fix or buy the parts i cant fix to get this thing running good again. so again thanks again for the help.

after that i went to homedepot bought the nut and fixed the wheel axle now its running good again.[8D]