RCU Forums - View Single Post - WACO YMF
Thread: WACO YMF
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 05:38 PM
khodges
My Feedback: (1)

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: WACO YMF

Master Chief, I think the stab trim will work fine, my only concern is how rapidly will it move when you trim it, if it only moves at normal servo "trim speed", a click at a time, it should be perfect. A one or two degree excursion is going to make a big difference back there.

I just spoke with Aaron at Ikon.....again. He had promised me last Monday he'd ship it out no later than the following day, didn't ship it until Saturday, and sent it by slow boat FedEx. At least it's out of his hands, maybe the shipper will actually be quicker about it than he was. I can understand it's not his primary job and he works out of state, etc., but when you are in a business and promise a certain service, you'd best deliver as stated, or you'll only do a lot (maybe) of one-time sales.

I'm going to be out of town from Thursday for a week and a half, and I worry that the delivery guy won't leave it under shelter. Maybe I could get damifino to pick it up and build it for me while I'm gone, the workmanship on his fuse skeleton is beautiful.