RCU Forums - View Single Post - TMPro USA Extra 260 Cool!!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 09:57 AM
CopperheadAV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TMPro USA Extra 260 Cool!!

ORIGINAL: aerofundan

ORIGINAL: CopperheadAV

Yeah they have flown them. They were swearing the stiffy was the best planes out there when I was giving them to them, now that I'm not, their opinion has changed a bit! I think you get the picture of how it works with those two. Great flyers, but some creditability issues there.
What happens is, at the time the stiffy was out, it was the best plane, and thats why we said we liked it, but when the airfoilz came out, that changed, the airfoilz flys like an airplane... (and i have an airfoilz yak and edge, which i enjoy very much) the stiffy flys like a piece of concrete. Try doing some inverted harriers / waterfalls on the stiffy and you will see how it will tip stall like crazy... also knife edge has the most crazy coupling ever on any plane........ try doing it on an airfoilz and you will see it will do it just like the simulator no coupling or wing rock at all..... and for those who say we had never flown a stiffy... i can tell you no one in this world has flown those planes as much as us, and its not a bad sport plane, but if you want serious performance, the plane is simply a joke. Also the company operates in a way that they always hijack the enemies threads posting bad stuff about the competition, and saying how better their plane is... Please Tim don't get this started, there is no point, the only reason the probrothers are on your side now is because you are giving them free stuff, because before, william and you got totally owned at the probro site because they all hate you for the way you treat people.. I bet some of the probrothers still remember that thread....

You’re lucky you not in the US son or you would be in handcuffs for the little stunt you pulled through erasing our web site and deleting 3 years worth of email. This is the honesty and integrity you have shown everyone Daniel!