RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is this normal?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 12:43 PM
iexion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is this normal?

RCtruckRacer & RenegadeRevo are both correct

My GF hated to see how big my truck was when i first got it and didnt like seeing how much i was spending on it (like buying a new engine after only having it for 1- no less then 2 weeks) Now the only reason why she doesnt like to drive it is because "everytime i drive your truck it dies"

For some reason i have my truck tuned really odd, it WILL die out if you dont pay attention to it (idle set too low) but if you give it a lil gas, it will get up to a higher idle but not move. Almost like a drag car having a launch point of 3500rpms. my truck kinda does the same thing ??? not that i dont mind.

But any who you are going to need some form of a budget of "rc budget" because thing are going to get broken, there no way around it. somethings are going to stop working correctly, you can/will hit something. parts can fail, thats why every single part down to the screws,engine and body can be replaced and/or custom to your taste.

I think of it like this and i say the same thing to my gf. " after all the money we spend each month (food,bills,rent, random issues) what do we have to show for it? i might (wont) get back what i put into my hobbie but atleast i can see where some of my money went "
not the best quote but for some of us it is true.[&:]