RCU Forums - View Single Post - my new semi-scale micro build...UPDATED!, new picks
Old 08-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Wheelnut
My Feedback: (81)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my new semi-scale micro build

ORIGINAL: Vertical3-D

Yeah, the wires are giant, but at least they wont be a weak link and they are real flexible so the steering functions great still...maybe some of the heat from the brushes will heat sink through the wires though, in my couple minutes of testing the motors stayed cool...I can wait to run it...thanks for the info...should run like 5-7 minutes with this battery then, Ill have to take my hammer ep with to push it back with just in case I geuss...well we'll see how it does tomorrow and I'll let you all know hw it does...to bad my etrex GPS or any GPS for that matter, would be enough wieght to sink it, otherwise I's get a speed reading...my heavily modded nitro vee was topping out around 30mph so I have some idea by sight, but being small it looks faster than it is...
Actually the wires are a weak link. They are unnecessary weight in the rear of the boat. Since it wouldn't be that hard, I would change them to 16 guage.
But other than that, very nice job and it looks cool. Hope to see a vid soon.