RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum DX6 Setup
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 04:27 PM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Spektrum DX6 Setup

ORIGINAL: darnoff

Hi Drphoto

I have installed a Spektrum DX6 on my Falcon 3D and I have A LOT of doubts in the process...maybe you can help me with some advices.

As far I can get, the Throttle curve means:

0% = Stick down
50% = Stick on middle
100%= Stick on top

That means for each porcentage number there are an association with a specific stick position.

The Pitch curve is very similar, but I don't understand how can I associatte the numbers of the Pitch curve (0%,50%,100%) with the pitch angle of the blades in each control point.

So, the question...how can I modify the angle of blades with the programming features of the radio?

I hope you can understand my question, thanks and best regards

daniel
As far as I know, the Falcon 3D is a shaft tial driven heli. If thats correct then the setup for the TREX with DX6 should be close to what you need. I also converted the Dx6 and CPPro settings to fly my Esky Honey Bee King V2 by changing only the swash setting on the pitch channel to negative rather than positive. I don't know which way your swashplate moves to increase pitch, the HBK2 pushes the HBK2 swash up away from the frame, the CPPro pulls down on the swash.

Heres my settings for the CP Pro and the DX6:

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Of all the things I ever lost....................................... I miss my mind the most!
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Ig12439.txt (1.4 KB, 27 views)