RCU Forums - View Single Post - my new semi-scale micro build...UPDATED!, new picks
Old 08-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Vertical3-D
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my new semi-scale micro build

had so major issues, loss of a prop while I was running, it was hopping badley and when the prop came off it slowed and came off plane and then swamoed and sank...only thing I lost was a prop, everything else survived and is working, now I converted it to a single of my frankenstiened micro outboards, if I didnt mind buying the new wire Id change it, but its all setup with the single motor now and I sealed my reciever board and the speed controller with epoxy so now more "not good, not good...I hope it still works" luckily the pond I run in is shallow, about five feet off the shore it was maybe a foot, foot and a half deep max...so back to the pond tomorrow to test again, I couldnt get over half throttle due to the handling issues so It should actually be faster with the single motor since its balanced so much better now...plus now I have spare parts if this one break which is always good...I'll get it working yet...