RCU Forums - View Single Post - AR7000 won't bind
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 12:14 PM
leyland384

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AR7000 won't bind

Danny,

We also need to rebind if significant trim changes are made to throttle, or servos are reversed. There always seems to be some confusion regarding this.

Does the receiver store "power up" and trim positions for the aileron, rudder, and elevator servos too? I know if I make changes to my idle settings (Like when I had to reduce idle a bit on my nitro machines when transitioning from winter to summer flying) I need to rebind so the engine goes to the right idle setting on a failsafe.

Just curious to whether this has an effect on the rest of the servos, or if this is a throttle only phenomenon. If so, this would warrant a rebind after trimming a newly maidened aircraft.

Thanks,

Adam

EDIT: I do rebind after making trim adjustments. I assume the receiver does store the trim settings, because the stick positions of the transmitter is stored during binding (this would include trims). The issue is, we don't see this effecting other surfaces because the failsafe only moves the throttle to the binded postion. The other surfaces remain in the "last known good position". Can you confirm Danny?

Thanks again!