RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite Cessna 310 posted
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 08:01 PM
jetnuno

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite Cessna 310 posted

OK guys,

Pick mine yesterday. Beautifull airplane and impressive box. I have already start building, because I took the time to READ THE ENTIRE THREAD in a couple of weeks ago. Very usefull. Thanks to everyone who posted.

I leave in a small country, so I was lucky enough to find a couple of OS 50 SX. New stuff takes some time to get here, so old stuff keeps longer time. I already got the Bissons mufflers, but would like to get the lex-air extensions. I have notested that the seller only sells to the US. Anybody knows where can I pick 4 of these or give me some dimension drawings to make these myself?

Also I am trying to take some of the lead up in the front but this is becoming a hard to do. I read something about that in a older post. I believe if I put the battery packs up in the front I can save some wheight by taking out some of the lead. Any ideas how to do that in a easier way?

Also there were some questions about the tight fit of the fuel tanks. I am planning to put another ones or is this avoided by scraping some wood and put some silicone? Anyway 420c.c. seems quite good for the .50. Something arround 350c.c., should work for 15 min.

I will wait for the Robarts and also planning to put the working doors with air cilinders.

Regds