RCU Forums - View Single Post - my girlfriend got me an Evo 50!
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 05:18 PM
joizeex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my girlfriend got me an Evo 50!

got my parts yesterday and started putting everything back together . i'm mostly done, just need to epoxy the clutch lining overnight and tighten some things up, then stuff the engine in there and solder the cut gyro wires.
the mavrikk patriot 600mm look pretty sweet, but i won't use them for a while. the mavrikk 600mm woodies are not bad either and the plastic grips come screwed unto the blade already, so there's nothing else i need to do except reinforcing the holes.
i also got some dowels from home depot to rebuild the training gear. i should've made my own to begin with - $17 for wooden training gear from helihobby is kinda lame
i'm also going to get some clamps to hold the co-pilot sensor much tighter to the boom, so that it doesn't go for excursions into the woods after being torn off by the blades again.
i can't wait to get this thing flying again, but... i'm leaving for Japan again this friday, for 1 week. i won't be going to any hobby stores though, as i won't have time. wish i could take the heli there with me and fly with Japanese Hirobo pilots [&o]