RCU Forums - View Single Post - Steve Kaluf and the AMA
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 03:49 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Steve Kaluf and the AMA

Fair enough Jug, let's break it down. This comment and the one about I posted above, which was blatant hearsay, strikes out at me the most.

I attempted to explain that I had not requested the use of the mowers and had simply volunteered to help our guys out during a time they were short handed to get all that needed to be done-done. He would not listen to me at all.
Since when do you simply turn your hat around under any circumstances and claim "volunteer - no punch backs" especially if it was discussed previously. If you work for the AMA and you are under the rules of the AMA while you are on AMA property, you follow them or action will be taken and that's what happened.

Now if Jim did not request the use of the mowers and just simply took it upon himself "volunteer to help them out", errrrr by using a lawnmower, then why would you or anyone else need to request a mower in the first place??? Is there a volunteer card you can carry without requesting the use of the mower, like a get out of jail free card??? Can one person request on behalf of third party???

Tell me that something doesn't sound just a little out of place here. This is exactly why I just don't jump to judge Jim Cherry so quickly. Also I would like to know what he really said in regards to "how would that make me look". Obviously he remembered the things that made his side of the story look compelling, just not for Jim. Ya know, give us the whole story or don't give us one at all.

Like I said and will say it again and again, Jim Cherry doesn't sound like a dummy. If I'm wrong, he stood his principle and action will be taken against him. If not, this thread will just pass through time like the rest of them. Sorry but it's not personal to me one bit.