RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best scale photo!
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Mustang51
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best scale photo!

ORIGINAL: Daz167

Hey Mustang,

Calm down dude!!! You are blowing this way out of proportion......remote control planes are not meant to look scale in real life......are you daft......they are toys....boys toys.......if they were meant to look real they would be the real thing......let people post their photos as you requested, as some of the photos are fantastic, there is no way that everybody can photo edit out their antennas....piano wire landing gears etc etc. You can't judge a rc plane by a photo.....don't be so judgemental...

People are posting these photos because they are proud of what they have created....be greatful that they have posted them on your thread at all. I have a fantastic looking P47 which I will deny posting on this thread because all I will get is criticism for how unscale it looks from you.....people like you should take a good hard look at themselves.....and maybe look at another line of work....maybe fashion design if you're that critical

Daz
DAZ167...
Back off MATE...
Try reading the thread guidelines again. This thread is about "Scale PHOTOGRAPHY"...GET IT!?
Maybe people like YOU... should take a good hard look at THEMSELVES and try reading a thread to which they are posting so as to NOT mis-understand to what they are participating in.
People like you make me realize why Great Britain started a penal colony.
Besides... CLEARLY , you don't know the meaning of the word "scale".
And as far as seeking another line of work(ie "Fashion Designer"? I happen to be a professional hair designer, so I know a "little something", about what the eye perceives, and sees as reality.

-M51