RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is it dead?
Thread: Is it dead?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 01:29 PM
Igotntc3andrevo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is it dead?

Ok hey guys sorry it took me so long to reply. well here is all the information i have.... the pack was not bought brand new i purchased it off ebay....the pack was never ever hot and yes i do have a lipo charger as i did my research when i bought the mamba competition x pack....i was running a 3c lipo with the 8000 in a rc18t....with the mamba esc.......and i also use a triton charger so im not totally new....the pack would charge to 12.6 volts and not get warm at all to the touch....the only other cause i think is maybe it shorted out by the positive touching the neg.....any way yes i have a volt cut off...because the mamba comes with that....so guys what else do you think and what 3c lipo should i purchase. in its place?......the wires coming from the esc.....didnt have insulation on the spot where they were connected to the deans so that might have done it what do you think......and i dont feel lipos are all that dangerous personally as long as you dont forget about them and if you have a good charger you wont have any worries because it warns you when something goes wrong.