RCU Forums - View Single Post - Whats in your field box?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Wild Foamy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Whats in your field box?

hmm, lets see

First Shelf: tweezers, pen, clutchbell, screwdrivers, chicken stick, pritt stick, allen keys, 4 x Tmaxx primary drive gears, an old 21BB Piston and liner, Glowstart and some hinges

Second Shelf:
Rubber bands, 7,000 wt Differential oil, 5,000 differential oil, a new syringe full of 1 hr epoxy, a 21BB underhead, 2 props, a traxxas EZ-start motor, a few Clutchbell bearings

Third Shelf: lots of servo horns and accesories, some needle files, glow wrench and glow plugs, 21BB engine case, a few more allen keys, a ruler, 2 more shredded primary drive gears

Bottom of the toolbox:
Hobby knife, fuel pump, mole grips, more screwdrivers, mroe allen keys, some string, some stickers, 2 7.2v stick packs, more rubber bands, 2x Tmaxx suspension arms, 4 x Savage shock absorbers, bottle of Tipex, After run oil, some masking tape

Quite often i will go to the field with just fuel, a pack of mini screwdrivers, my chicken stick, glowstart and glow wrench and nothing else, most of the stuff in my toolbox is random c**p that ive gathered over the years which i never use.