RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heli pic's
Thread: Heli pic's
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 01:04 PM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Heli pic's

ORIGINAL: Steven Wong

WOW! You folks sure have beautiful helis!!! I love them all!
Don't sell yourself short Steven............ You have some beautiful work also! That Bell 222 and the Tow cobra are both impressive. I have followed your build on the Bell with utter fascination. That being said......... Don Perry, you have some very amazing looking scale helis there. I am going to your link right after postings, I am dying to see the turbine fly. Awesome work and very detailed. I have been thinking of getting into scale myself. and seeing some of your guy's work just makes it all the more desireable.
antja..........I saved my comments for yours last. You scratch built that, I am just totally blown away by that. Did you use a CAD program to design that? I know I am not one to ever try something that adventurous but I have to say the brainwork and design alone make yours one of the most impressive builds I have seen to date!
I am gonna go paint a canopy or sumthin now......... I am feeling the scale bug biting at my wallet! Thanks for sharing those men, great work and beautiful details!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Of all the things I ever lost....................................... I miss my mind the most!