RCU Forums - View Single Post - DX7 and AR7000 won't bind
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 06:51 PM
PoMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DX7 and AR7000 won't bind

John, Jim, Bruce, Dalita - You guys are the greatest! I did as you suggested and "Viola" the LED started flashing and I was able to bind my receiver to the transmitter. I guess the key here is the type of switch I was using (not the one supplied with the DX7). Once I got the receiver and transmitter talking I just switched back to normal battery power and all is well. Plans are to maiden the 4*120 tomorrow. I'll be re-reading the programming manual tonight.

BTW: If I had not posted here I probably would be sending the receiver back to Horizon unnecessarily, waisting my time and theirs due to a little ignorance on my part. Ignorance isn't necessarily a bad thing "you don't know what you don't know". Now, thanks to the great wealth of knowledge that can be gained from these RCU Forums, alnong with some common sense of course, I won't be sending the receiver in and I know more than I did this morning, of course at my age it may all be gone by tomorrow morning but Hey, I have it tonight. What?
Thanks to all you guys who are so willing to help,

Gary