RCU Forums - View Single Post - WACO YMF
Thread: WACO YMF
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 01:18 PM
mobyal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WACO YMF

ORIGINAL: Stickbuilder

Right colors, wrong pattern.....I'm thinking about a scollopped trim scheme, somewhat as you did yours, but just a little different. I have been looking at some of the pictures that can be found, and although I hate to do something that is not true to scale, I just may have to to that on this one. I wish that I had a picture of the one that my Grandfather owned. I would do that one, but as far as I know, no photo exists of that one. After he passed on, the airplanes were sold, and went to different parts of the country. The Monocoupe went to Ohio, and I have since met the (now) owner of that one. I'm the oldest living person in that family, so there is no one else to ask. I think that the WACO went west, but I have not a clue as to where. The Cub is still in Tennessee, and is now on floats. Two out of three ain't bad.

Bill, AMA 4720
WACO Brotherhood #1

Masterchief --
You probably already know this, but if you know the Waco's "N" number, you can try to look it up on the FAA's website. If it's still registered under that number, it'll be on there....