RCU Forums - View Single Post - Steve Kaluf and the AMA
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 03:31 PM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Steve Kaluf and the AMA

ORIGINAL: DocYates

I can pretty much tell you the date I stopped being "right", it was 20 years when I got married...LOL
I know I am neither perfect, nor always right. The biggest problem around here is that there are a heckuva lot of folks that know neither... I have even had times I will disagree with STL, but in this case I have to side with him, it is not our business.
My stance on this is not whether it was right or wrong for this man to get fired, it is whether it is right or wrong for us to insist that the AMA divulge personal information and employment records on those who work at the AMA. That is all.
Tommy
And no one is asking for personal information...just a real reason. I will concede… if AMA is just about business... fine...no need to know but if more like a club entity... yes, we should have more insight.

If my club’s BODs fired the mowing crew I would expect to know why but if a private entity owned the field and simply made a change, for whatever the reason, while maintaining our bargain it would matter little.