RCU Forums - View Single Post - DX7 Problems
Thread: DX7 Problems
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 03:03 AM
bluemagic98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DX7 Problems

Well I got a new DX-7 For my 85" WildHare Cap-232 it has 4 hitec 5645 and one 5955 on the rudder and a standard on the throttle. I also have 2 2000MAH Nimh Batteries and dual switches Ive allways ussed spcm and a 9303 TX with out issue. I needed to use the electronics I had in this plane for another WildHare product the SU-26. The price of the new spcm RX drove me to rethink purchasing A new system so I got this DX-7 Then I find this Thread. Now I have delt with new technology and lost a few planes. i was one of the guys who followed the instrucktions to the letter on the Evolution 58-GX2 ( the first 58 gx sucked in a ring they replaced that with a new GX2 ) and I ussed a 6V battery on the ignition as per the instructions. Now they say use a 7.4v I also had issue with the programming and the flashing lights. Those instructions are now updated as well. I also had my share of updates on a well Known DA-50R engine However that engine never cost me a plane. So now i want to use a DX-7 and its in the box to my left. If there is something I should Know Ide love to hear it. Being a crash test dummy for new products has worn me thin. So if im missing something here please fill me in Im running out of planes