RCU Forums - View Single Post - how many RC's do you own?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 09:04 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: how many RC's do you own?

ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

How do you like them Inferno GT?! They look great.. and the price is pretty reasonable.. but I have never looked at one up close / played with one before.. seeing that you are getting a 3rd one, you must quite like it!

Is it strictly for on-road only or it can be used as a rally car a little bit? (seeing that they got the Subaru, etc.)

actually the suspention is too hard for any offroad ralling.......the kyosho inferno gt is basicaly the WC 777 but with out the (fancy hop ups) .........the only diffrence between the buggy and GT is the shock towers, shocks,wheels, and the GT has a 2speed...................besides that EVERYTHING IS INTERCHANGABLE (i actually have a friend that has a WC 777 and converted it into a GT) it is a strictly onroad car...........but the desine is so STABLE i swear this thing handles great.....

ive seen on some other forums that people actually race with it on a 1/8 track........once there done with the serpents,mugens, xrays ECT........they bring out the inferno gts and have a good time!!!

im going on my 3rd one becuase i just love with car so dam much but dont think ive blown big money.........the first one i got it for 50 bucks, the second one for 40 bucks, and im geting a freeone in a few weeks (all of them rolling chassis ofcourse becuase i couldnt care about any of the stock equpment)

a frendly warning tho......the stock motor REALY REALY REALY SUCKS