RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Official "Forget" Integy Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 09:38 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Official "F" Integy Thread

ORIGINAL: REVO-Beat-U

The emails from Integy are just as hard to read as your translated instruction manual. I would tend to believe that everyone at Integy is Chinese or from someplace in the orient. My emails I received from them was broken english.....broken english just like their broken products. It wouldnt shock me at all if they purchase all their products from China even, and we have seen lately what kind of crap China has been producing with all the factory recalls for their products lately.
Absolutely! Chinese products use inferior metals, materials, and production techniques, all to cut corners and save money in production costs. They then ship thier crappy products to the west to be sold at full price of the better quality product they are replacing!

I would not be surprised if Integy outsourced their parts manufacturing to a Chinese subcontractor who in turn cust so many corners that their end products are full of flaws. Worse yet, toxins!

If Integy did indeed have great tools, why cannot they also make great parts? They sould reconsider their practices. If they made quality Savage clutch shoes and sold them for about $20 to $25, I would definitely be a happy Savage basher. Making clutch shoes to he quality of Mugen's or better is not hard at all.