RCU Forums - View Single Post - "OFFICIAL"Redcat Racing 1/8th BUGGY thread (not truck thread)
Old 09-02-2007, 11:50 AM
smuller81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "OFFICIAL"Redcat Racing 1/8th BUGGY thread (not truck thread)

guys i know this sounds crazy but i'm going to tell you anyways. i took the cane to my both of my lhs. the first, hobbytown usa, had some young kid working and he said it was the craziest thing he had ever seen. the other, white house hobbies, took a gander and also said it was pretty weird. when i asked him to tighten the mounts and check it out, he turned the car on it's side, tightened the screws, and then the damn thing spun perfectly! i felt like such an idiot! it seems that when i, and the young kid at hobbytown usa, tightened the screws, we were tilting the car vertically and not horizontally like the other guy did. when i took the car home i loosened the screws, turned the buggy on its side, and retightened them. it now rolls like a champ and i can finally break it in! does this make sense at all or am i just crazy (be nice)?

one more thing, do any of you guys use the rubber grommets and the servo eyelets that come with aftermarket servos?