RCU Forums - View Single Post - "OFFICIAL"Redcat Racing 1/8th BUGGY thread (not truck thread)
Old 09-04-2007, 02:19 AM
Jas the Ace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "OFFICIAL"Redcat Racing 1/8th BUGGY thread (not truck thread)

GPS, safety gear and sounders all came with the boat, am doing a training course Thursday, it will be a very long day I'm sure, then hopefully I will be able to get my recreational boat license on Friday, I will be doing the PWC training aswell so I can be licensed to ride one of those wild machines to. I will keep ya's posted.
As with the radar gun louis, I'm not sure how yours will operate but I know with my Mattel Hotwheels radar I have to point it directly at the subject to get a reading. This means getting down low to the ground and pointing it head on with the buggy. Mine has a small range of maybe 30 meters max. so it's basically get down low, get a reading, and get out of the way pretty darn quick, or suffer some pretty severe injuries. That is unless you can put total trust in the person driving the buggy. There is that one time my reactions were not perfect, and I used several words at the time that basically translated into "Ouch, that hurt", lol. A few hours after that impact I built up the courage to remove my shoe and do a toe count. The amount of toe's equalled the number of fingers so I must be all ok.
Have fun guys.