RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-rex 600 good for a beginner?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 09:38 AM
VinceHerman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: T-rex 600 good for a beginner?

ORIGINAL: helibutt

Maybe I'll get both Trex 450 and Raptor 50, and crash them both, how's that? I see a real personal benefits of getting a Trex 450 SE V2, which is the ability that I could fly at a park behind my house after work on weekdays. I can't fly Raptor nitro unless I drive 25 miles out to the flying field. So I could only fly the Raptor over weekends. This translates to less time in actual flying as practice & only the simulator practice on weekdays if I get a Titan......I don't think I can sleep tonight. Ideally though I should probably have both electric 450 and gas Raptor. They handle differently for their sizes and power. I could do an electric on weekdays, then a real gas one at a flying field on weekends. Thank you for your input, TEX. [&o][&o][&o]
This is a pretty good solution. When you go to the club field to fly, you can fly and refuel, fly and refuel all day long. Brother #2 does just that. He uses his 600 in his back yard all week long. When we go to the club field (an hour away for us) he uses his Hirobo 50.

Me? I fly my electric planes and sailplanes. I fly my 450 and get picked on by Brother #1 because I am too chicken to flip it.