View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 12:01 PM
ajcoholic
My Feedback: (10)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: HERE INFOS ABOUT OS 75 AX

ORIGINAL: Walt and Sage

ORIGINAL: kf6gub

Just received my monthly subscription to Fly RC. Once again I am disappointed that the evaluation of an engine, this time the 75AX, tells me very towards the true worth of such an investment. In my opinion the .75AX is an "odd-sized" heavy weight that hopefully has more going for it than just the "glowing evaluation" found in this month's Fly RC. Jim

I am NOT renewing my subscription to Fly R/C because it shows MORE interest in electrics..
If I wished that I would be taking "Quiet Flyer"

Then I suggest emailing the editors and asking for more glow and gas articles and submissions. The ONLY way to let the guys at the mag know what you want to read is to let them know. There are many emails listed for contacting the editors and they are more than willing to listen.

WHy complain to a group fo modelers on a chat site? Talk to the magazine editors, thats who will listen and make changes. Unfortunately electric stuff is very popular right now and thats what most of the new products are related to. But if you want more of anything you have to let yourself be heard.

AJC