RCU Forums - View Single Post - HERE INFOS ABOUT OS 75 AX
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Cyclic Hardover
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HERE INFOS ABOUT OS 75 AX

No personal shots intended. I have many OS engines and like them all but bought them early on in my RC days in the last 10 years. very good , reliable engines (except the 91fx but lets not go their). I also own many Super Tigers and Jetts.

My only issue with the 75 is not performance as I'm sure it will run as well as the rest. I just feel OS has lost its mind on pricing and we have engines equal if not better at a better cost and to me that is a Super Tiger. Even ST has a 75 and to me this size of an engine is pointless when a 60 and a 90 are readily available.

With OS, your not buying a better engine here, your buying a name. I have BGX 3500. My plans in the next year will be with another 3250. (had one before). I know Some St's have carb issues and I have gone through this and feel I can tune my way out of it.

However my next project, I am not taking any chances and will install a different carb but even with this, cost wise i still come out way ahead than a new BGX with near equal performance.